Saturday, March 28, 2009

Television Interview on The Atheist's Way



Hello, everybody:

Welcome to the first edition of my Saturday Atheism Newsletter. Over the coming weeks and months I want to chat about atheist topics that interest me and pick your brains about what interests you.

Today I want to start quietly by inviting you to view a short television interview I did last week with an NBC interviewer about my new book The Atheist’s Way. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any thoughts or comments drop me an email at ericmaisel@hotmail.com. Here is the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xiNGZfN5OM

Please feel free to share this video with folks you think it might interest and also alert them to this newsletter. Next week I’ll begin in earnest!

Have an excellent Saturday.

Best,

Eric

No comments: